Send additional information (resume and/or cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Your Name, Assistant
Are you absolutely incredible when it comes to details? Can you separate black from dark navy blue?
I design, manufacture, engrave, and sell leather bracelets and accessories.
This is a casual, home-office environment.
I am looking for someone who:
• Pays attention to details
• Is hands-on
• Learns quickly
• Enjoys being busy
• Can work with little supervision
• Knows how to use Windows computer software
Positives: I'm easy to work with and flexible. You'll be paid weekly. There's no dress code.
Negatives: You need to be okay with the smell of burning leather.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
• Processing, engraving, packaging, and shipping orders
• Contacting customers regarding questions with their orders
• Counting and organizing inventory
• Product photography and editing listings
• Miscellaneous: backing up files, updating listings, marketing, etc.
• Solid computer proficiency
• At least 18 years of age
• No criminal background
• GED or college education preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Capable of lifting heavy boxes
Compensation DOE, and will be higher with additional skills such as (be sure to note your experience with any of the following):
• Specialized software: CorelDraw, photo editing software
• Graphic design or product photography
• Marketing, advertising, or copywriting experience
• 1099 Hourly Contractor: Paid by number of hours per week
• Work must be done between Monday-Friday: 8:00-5:00pm
To apply, please follow these steps:
1) Fill out the form at: http://www.trueheartstyle.com/pages/application
2) Email your resume, cover letter, and/or additional information with Subject Line: Your Name, Assistant (either by Craigslist or by method posted on website... not both!)
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone and in-person interview. Please understand I read and review every single application, but I only respond to candidates I think would be a good fit.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!